Battle of Narcoosee Mills - Civil War Reenactment


I'm secretly a bit of a history nut. I actually like going to museums and historical places.
No shame in my game! Luckily my husband thinks the same way (my 3 year old doesn't have a choice - i'm hoping she will love too).

I have wanted to check out this re enactment for few years now and this year we were finally able to go!  It did not disappoint. The event was very well organized, there were plenty of seats and room for people to view the battle without over crowding. We went on the second day, which may be why it was a little quieter but we enjoyed it.

There were booths set up with vendors from all over selling period toys and games, clothing, accessories and food. We got a copy of the Constitution and some replica confederate money.
Overall it was a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon!













My favorite picture from the day




Have you guys ever been to a civil war reenactment?
What did you think?



No comments